This system features the 4-piston, S4 caliper mounted to a 11.62" x .705" 2 piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor and uses the popular HB540 pad type. Rotors are pre-assembled with NAS high grade stainless hardware. Mounting hardware is also included. The SS4+ Deep Stage system is the first drag race system designed specifically for heavy, fast cars that might also see street use. The SS4+ Deep Stage system fits most 15” and larger wheels.
Why Purchase the SS4+ Deep Stage Drag Race Systems?
- All the benefits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 15" wheels
- Fits most all beadlock wheels
- Designed specifically for heavy, fast cars
- Can be used on the street
- Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts)
The S4 Caliper Features:
- (4) 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Internal crossover design
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements
- Clear or FireRed Standard (custom colors available)
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
NOTE: This system comes equipped with a high friction pad that is optimized for drag race applications. These pads often produce more dust and noise.
Drag Race systems come standard in Clear or Fire Red caliper colors.
*Custom colors are available upon request for additional charge