- BMR Performance Lowering Springs - Drag Use
- Sleek Lowered Muscle Car Stance
- Lowers Center of Gravity for Maximized Handling
- Reduces Body Roll
- Improves Ride Quality and Handling
- Standard Linear Spring Rate - 2500 Pound Per Inch, Front, 980 Pound Per Inch, Rear
- Crafted from Chrome Silicon High-Tensile Spring Wire that’s Cold Wound on CNC Coiling Machines for Pinpoint Accuracy
- Eye-Catching Red Powder Coated Finish
- Resistant to Rust and Corrosion
- Estimated Drop: Front – 0.75 Inches, Rear - 0.75 Inches
- Features 0.30 Inches of Front Drop and 0.50 Inches Rear Drop on 2015-2018 Shelby GT350
- Made in the USA
- Available as Front Pair, Rear Pair or as a Set of Four
- Professional Installation
- Lifetime Spring Sag Limited Warranty
- Fits All 2018-2020 Ford Mustang GT with MagneRide and all 2015-2020 Ford Mustang GT350 Models
Lowering Springs. The BMR Handling Lowering Springs are strategically designed for drag use and are guaranteed to improve your ride quality. Engineered to reduce body roll, you’ll get better handling and performance driving on all surfaces.
Lowered Stance. Showcasing a sleek lowered muscle car stance, these BMR springs lower the center of gravity for maximized handling. Featuring 0.75 inches of front drop and 0.75 inches of rear drop, this state-of-the-art spring set is second to none.
Built to Perform. Featuring a standard linear spring rate of 2500 pounds per inch in the front and 980 pounds per inch in the rear, this cutting-edge design delivers big on precision engineering that equates to results.
Construction. These BMR springs are proudly made in the USA and crafted from a premium Chrome Silicon, high-tensile spring wire. In addition, this wire has been cold wound on CNC coiling machines for pinpoint accuracy. Featuring an eye-catching red, powder coated finish, these springs will stand up to extreme exposures for miles and miles.
Installation. The manufacturer suggests a professional mechanic complete this install due to the level of knowledge and skill required. The installation time is estimated at 2 hours.
Warranty. Any flaw or imperfection found in the materials or craftsmanship as a result of faulty manufacturing will be covered in full with a generous lifetime Spring Sag limited warranty.
Application. The BMR Handling Lowering Springs are designed to fit all 2018-2020 Ford Mustang GT with MagneRide and all 2015-2020 Ford Mustang GT350 models.
Tech Note: Your Mustang must be equipped with the MagneRide dampening system in order to accommodate these springs. This product will not accept Mustangs fitted with standard dampeners.
Fitment: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 2 Hours
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.