Our famous line of Steeda Tri-Ax shifters extends to the 6-speed family of Tremec Ford Spec T56 transmissions as well.
As you would come to expect from the Steeda Tri-Ax, all of the patented features that have made our other Tri-Ax shifters the top selling shifter in the market are also part of the Tremec T56 model. From the ergonomically comfortable Tri-Axhandle to the third gear assisting Offset preload mechanism. You can be sure this shifter will perform as you've come to expect a Tri-Ax shifter to perform. Giving you no miss 3rd gear shifts, short throws, and a positive, confident feel.
Note: This shifter fits 2003/04 Cobra's with OEM T-56 transmission, and 1979-2004 Mustangs with AFTERMARKET TREMEC T56 conversion.
Not all Mustang shifters are created equal. Learn more about what makes Steeda stand out from the crowd: https://www.steedablog.com/2010/04/tri-ax-shifter-extreme-engineering/
- "Offset-Preload" coil springs find third gear for you - so you won't miss
- Most comfortable hand position of any short throw shifter
- Two position adjustable height
- Shortest throw of any shifter
- Smooth, confident, precise shifts
- Exclusive BootGuard (prevents damage to factory rubber inner boot)
- Adjustable positive stops prevent over extending the shift lever, preventing costly transmission damage
- Compact tower design is easier to install
- CNC machined from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Heavy duty construction. No welds, stampings, or castings to break
- Nickel plated pivot shaft won't rust or stain
- Grade 8 and stainless steel hardware
- Made in the USA
- Accepts factory & Steeda knobs
- Includes Steeda's exclusive Tri-Ax shift handle
- No complicated, unnecessary adjustments unlike competitive designs