Looking for a simple and cost-effective way to gain some much-needed camber adjustment on your lowered 2015+ Ford Mustang? Look no further than Steeda's Rear Camber Adjustment Bracket. While the factory gives you some camber adjustment, it's just not the easiest to adjust and set. This is even more difficult on a lowered car. Our Rear Camber Adjustment Kit bolts into the factory camber adjustment location and makes adjusting and setting your camber a breeze! Notches stamped into the adjusting bolt allow you to save your previous camber setting for track outings saving your rear tires and lowering your lap times. Our kit works with stock, Steeda Non-Adjustable, and Steeda Adjustable Camber Arms to fit your needs. Simple installation, reliable parts, and quality work is the Steeda way.
Patent Number: US D809,977 S
- Bolt-on design/No Permanent modifications necessary
- Utilizes the full 2.0 degrees of adjustment from the factory
- Works with stock camber arm, Steeda adjustable camber, and aftermarket non-adjustable camber arms
- Highest quality parts
- Can be installed without removing the rear subframe
- Notched adjusting bolt allows you to save your camber setting for track events.
- Lifetime warranty and MADE IN THE USA