LPX clutches are rated to 800HP. Choose your flywheel material (Aluminum or lightweight steel), Input shaft spline count, and put your power down in a confident, smooth fashion.
All LPX and LPXHD clutch kits include:
- Twin discs and pressure plate with Kevlar facing
- 8 Bolt Flywheel (Aluminum)*
- Alignment tool
Benefits of Kevlar Facing:
- Smooth engagement
- Low coefficient of friction (helps prevent excess wear on other components)
- 50% longer lifespan than organic facing
- Better heat handling than organic facing
- Sintered on facing (increases durability in high heat situations
*The LPX for the 2018+ Mustang GT is only available with an aluminum flywheel. You cannot (and would not want to, really) run it with a lightened steel flywheel. With the assembly there is an adapter plate and a floater plate. The adapter plate adds weight so to keep the unit similar (but slightly less) weight than stock it uses the aluminum flywheel (steel would make it more heavy than stock). Because of the similar to stock weight, the RPM drop is like that of a lightened steel flywheel.
MCLEOD 1200 DOES NOT FIT. OEM THROWOUT MUST BE USED