High Flow Direct Injection Fuel Injector Upgrade Focus RS/STApplication:
After 2 years in testing and development, we are now pleased to announce the availability of upgraded high flow fuel injectors for the 2.3L and 2.0L EcoBoost. Xtreme-DI along with the Mountune Engineering team have logged hundreds of hours of testing on engine and chassis dynos and thousands of miles of test cycles to ensuring durability resulting in a reliable injector upgrade for the 2.3L EcoBoost with a 50% increase in flow rate. These components power the fastest and most powerful Focus RS’s in the world.
These injectors are only compatible with an upgraded high pressure fuel pump.
For more information on Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump 2.0L Ecoboost (Focus ST) Click Here.
For more information on Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump 2.3L Ecoboost (Focus RS) Click Here.
For more information on a complete High Flow Direct Injection Fuel System Upgrade click here.
This upgrade does not include tuning / ECU calibration. You will need a Cobb Accessport or Syvecs ECU and access to a competent tuner/ engine calibration specialist for this hardware to function correctly.
• Xtreme-DI XDI-i010-50 +50% DI Fuel Injector set
Performance Targets: Supports 525+ hp on E85, 650+ hp on gasoline* (*assuming sufficient octane)
• OEM-like idle and drivability
• Supported by all popular tuning platforms (COBB, Syvecs, SCT, etc.)
• Compatible with gasoline and ethanol-based fuels
• Direct fit installation: no messy hoses or wires under the hood
• No external controller or splicing into wiring: full OEM control, diagnostics, an reliability
Fuel Injector Technical Data:
• 50% more flow than OEM
• OEM 122lb/hr @ 100bar
• 23g/sec at 100bar, 32.4g/sec at 200bar
• 2000cc/min at 100bar, 2880cc/min at 200bar
• 179lb/hr at 100bar, 253lb/hr at 200bar
• Stable at 200bar even with OEM driver settings, completely linear flow
• Every injector flow tested on XDI proprietary DI test bench at
• 0.8msec/20bar for idle stability
• 10msec/100bar for static flow reference
• 6msec/200bar for WOT performance
• Every set high pressure matched within 1%
• Every injector type validated for identical SOI and EOI via XDI proprietary injection rate measurement