- Magnum XL T56
- Gear Ratios: 1st 2.97, 2nd 2.10, 3rd 1.46, 4th 1.00, 5th 0.80, 6th 0.63, and Reverse 2.90
- Torque Capacity - 700 lbs/Ft
- 26 Spline
- SFI Approved Steel Bell Housing
- Tremec Branded Black 6-Speed Shift Knob Included
- Genuine Ford Racing Part M-7003-M6XL
- Fits 2005-2014 GT Mustangs
Tremec Magnum XL. Is your high-performance S197 Mustang making more power than your stock manual transmission can handle? Then you need to upgrade to the Ford Racing Tremec Magnum XL T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission. This Tremec T56 is the perfect replacement for your old TR-3650 or MT-82 and has a torque capacity of 700 lbs./ft. making it ideal for high-performance race applications.
Built Ford Tough. The Ford Racing Tremec Magnum T56 Transmission is equipped with a 26 spline shaft and features a new extended length tail section with a solid mount direct shift design that is specifically engineered to eliminate the problematic shifting issues found with the stock semi-remote shifter.
SFI Approved. If you're using this transmission in high performance or racing applications, SFI Certification is critical so you can run your Pony at the track or strip, so you will be happy to know that the included steel bell housing is SFI approved.
Gear Ratios. 1st 2.97; 2nd 2.10; 3rd 1.46; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.80; 6th 0.63; and Reverse 2.90