NEW for 2018+ Mustang GT
MAP or static referenced direct injection supply fuel system up to 800-900 rwhp with dual fuel pumps (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load). Supplies High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and port injection (and small wet nitrous) Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level sender, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, flow through t-block direct mounted on HPFP inlet tube, high capacity F1i regulator with provisions for both static and MAP reference. Includes our billet fuel rails for proper port injection supply with E85.
Fuel system becomes E85 capable by choosing F90000267, F90000274, or F90000285 fuel pumps AND microglass SSD or stainless filtration.
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- Billet fuel rails
- F1i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Check valve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High-Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-30 feet of fuel line (your choice of type)
NOTES and LIMITATIONS:
-11 billet compression style hose ends (5 x straight, 3 x 90 deg, 2 x 45 deg, 1 x 150 deg)
-Qty 8, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 2, billet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 2, 1.25" rail extensions
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
1. Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to 43 psi + maximum boost for proper injector spray pattern
2. Manifold referenced fuel pressure configuration must not be subject to vacuum. (use boost only)
3. Use L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.