Further improve your Ford Mustang GT’s mid- to high-performance setup, by replacing its factory camshafts with Comp Cams’ Thumpr NSR 220/234 Camshafts. These camshafts are designed with a 220-degree intake duration and a 234-degree exhaust duration, improving the air and exhaust flow of the vehicle’s engine. What’s more, it’s made out of high-strength material, so it’s able to handle high RPMs for a longer period of time.
Tuning Is Required. Although you can install these Thumpr NSR Camshafts without springs or phaser limiters, you’ll still need to reprogram your Mustang’s ECU. This’ll ensure that you’re getting the best performance out of the camshafts.
- Hydraulic Roller Thumpr NSR 220/234 Camshafts
- Increases the Mustang’s Horsepower Gains
- Has a 1,600 to 7,000 RPM Range
- Intake Duration Is 220 Degrees
- Exhaust Duration Is 234 Degrees
- Custom Tuning Is Required
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Sold as a Set of 4
- Fits All 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT Models