BMR Suspension designed the UTCA032 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arm flexes under even light cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The UTCA032’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s polyurethane bushings are designed to be compliant enough to give you a comfortable ride and absorb NVH, while remaining firm enough to stand up to high loads of any performance environment. The bushings easily handle the high compression loads of hard launches and hard acceleration, yet offer plenty of articulation for great handling. The adjustable design allows for fine-tuning of the pinion angle for proper driveline alignment. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance, while maintaining acceptable NVH levels and ride quality. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s UTCA032 on-car adjustable polyurethane upper control arm is available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
*BMR strongly recommends upgrading the stock Upper Control Arm Mount when utilizing an aftermarket Upper Arm on S197 Mustangs. Clunking noise may become present without an upgraded Upper Control Arm Mount. The correct part # for this application is UCM002.
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang
- On-car adjustable design
- CNC-machined chrome-moly center adjuster
- High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
- MIG-welded 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing
- TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapters
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with OEM-like NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.