BMR Suspension designed the UCM002 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arm mount has one position, which can give you incorrect suspension geometry is the car is lowered. It can also flex under even light cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. The UCM002’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, while the adjustability giving you the ability to fine-tune the suspension setup.
BMR Suspension’s UCM002 adjustable upper control arm mount is available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang
- Three hole adjustable design
- Allows for correct suspension geometry
- MIG-welded 1 1/4-inch steel plate
- Dramatically reduces upper control arm mount flex
- Improved Performance with OEM-like NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.