- 30+ Horsepower Increase is Typical
- Large 1-7/8" CNC Mandrel Bent Primaries for Maximum Flow
- Recommended For Super Charged / Turbo or Highly modified Applications Only
- Leak Free Ball & Socket Collector
- 16 Gauge Steel Tubing with 3/8" Thick Exhaust Header Flanges to prevent heat distortion
- Must use with BBK Mid Pipe to complete installation - see recommended additional parts
- Gaskets and Hardware Included; Requires O2 Extension harness kits see additional info below
- Chrome Finish
Increased Exhaust Flow for More Horsepower
Significantly increase the horsepower output from your 2011-2019 Mustang GT or Boss 302 with these BBK Performance full length headers. BBK full length headers will increase your exhaust flow giving you additional horsepower and torque across the RPM range. These BBK full length headers will help give your Coyote powered Mustang an awesome throaty exhaust sound that is bound to turn heads.
Designed to Perform
BBK Performance full length headers are built and constructed with 1-7/8" CNC-machined mandrel bent tubing with 3/8" thick die-stamped header flanges. The full length primary tube design creates unrestricted exhaust flow for ultimate horsepower and torque gains. All BBK exhaust headers are pressure tested to ensure leak free performance.
These performance headers are designed as a direct bolt on when used with a BBK Performance short mid pipe. All Kits include new gaskets and hardware.
This part is NOT C.A.R.B Approved and cannot be installed for use on any emission controlled vehicle in California.
It cannot be sold or shipped to any California resident or addressee.
2011-2014 Mustang GT or Boss 302
2015-2019 Mustang GT
*2018 up Owners MUST check the box label and passenger side header and Ensure that REVB is noted on each - If NOT visible - they will NOT FIT your car and you will need to exchange - Got Questions Call Us to confirm verification - 561-753-8105
Please Note: These BBK Long Tube Headers require the use of Front O2 wire harness extensions - these are not included and are recommended for installation Please check the GEN Coyote engine that you have and order the correct harness - GEN1 Coyote 11-14 requires Part # 1112 or Part# 16332 - GEN2 Coyote 15-17 requires Part # 1119 - GEN3 Coyote 18-19 requires Part # 1121