The AFCO double adjustable strut has been designed to exceed the need in the drag market. In most applications and classes, controlling weight transfer is key to making successful passes. Racers and chassis builders across the market requested a strut that can be used to control the front end of travel hydraulically instead of mechanically with a chain or cable. The engineering team at AFCO nailed it. The AFCO Big Gun strut offers tuners the ability to “lock down” the front suspension to create a smooth weight transfer event.
Features & Benefits
- Double adjustable design - dial in your chassis.
- “Lock Down” BIG GUN valving including the best front-end control on the market.
- Click by click adjustment.
- Fully independent compression and rebound adjustments.
- 35mm piston diameter; up to 37% larger than the competition.
- Indexing compression adjuster for increased clearance options at the base of the strut.
- Custom valving available; widest possible range in the industry.
- BNC Compression valving to smooth out wheelies.
- CAD designed and FEA optimized.
- Rebuildable and re-valvable as needed.